Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dark Knight (2008) ***** 5 / 5 STARS

Director: Christopher Nolan
Starring:
Christian Bale... Bruce Wayne / Batman
Heath Ledger... The Joker
Aaron Eckhart... Harvey Dent / Two-Face
Michael Caine... Alfred Pennyworth
Maggie Gyllenhaal... Rachel Dawes
Gary Oldman... Lt. James Gordon
Morgan Freeman... Lucius Fox

I thought this movie was excellent. I'm not normally a big fan of the comic book/super hero movies and I have not been a big fan of the Batman franchise.
I did however enjoy Ironman because I felt it took the genre out of the comic book category into a much more adult intelligent class of film.

The Dark Knight has now taken it to the next level. Although it's still a comic book movie and has all the action and special effects you could want there is a real story, a real plot, great acting and incredible direction.
This film is very well paced and thought out. It will hold your interest and challenge your intellect.

I don't think the film is suitable for children under 12. It has some frightening images and I think much of the plot would be lost on a younger audiance.

Ed Opperman invites you to visit his dating service search website for all of your investigation search needs. He offers cyber investigations email IP address trace, telephone investigations, and more. To learn how you can catch them cheating online please click here now: ===> http://www.emailrevealer.com



http://www.locatesomeonefor.me/

No comments: